What is Buffalo’s Pontoon Saloon?
- We are Buffalo’s newest tour boat specializing in public and private party cruising.
- Our newest boat is a 30 foot custom catamaran style pontoon boat with a bar and seating for all the fun.
- For your convenience we have included an onboard bathroom.
- We have the tunes you just have to choose your favorites.
Reservation / Cancellation Policy
Our standard cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the tour will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made more than 3 days in advance of the tour, but less than 10 days in advance, will receive a voucher for a future cruise.
- No shows or cancellations made less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to a scheduled cruise will not be entitled to a refund.
- In the event that extreme weather causes the cancellation of your tour, each passenger will be provided a rain check for future use.
- Captain may postpone your cruise at the time of departure if the weather conditions present an unsafe situation.
- We are partnered with Charlies Boat Yard to provide food and beverages for your convenience and enjoyment.
- You can pre order your food and beverages when you purchase your ticket.
- We provide the cups, ice and fun.
- Rowdy or intoxicated guests will be returned to the dock without refund.
- Our vessel is smoke and tobacco free.
- Only our specially designated cigar cruise will allow smoking
How do I book a tour?
- You can book right here on our website by clicking the "Book Now" tab on our homepage.
- For any questions please contact us at: email@example.com
- If you are interested in a private tour booking email us with your preferred day and time and we can get back to you with cost and options.
- Our private tours can be customized to your needs.
Where do we board?
- The Pontoon Saloon boards at Safe Harbor Marina, 1111 Furhmann Blvd, Buffalo. At the courtesy/gas docks.
How long is the cruise?
- Regular cruises run approximately 2 hours
Where do we cruise?
- We cruise the outer and inner harbor of Buffalo including the Buffalo River.
- We can also offer customized cruise plans for our private cruise tours.
Can I leave a tip for the crew?
- If you had a great experience and our crew added to your enjoyment, please feel free to show your appreciation with a tip..